She supports professionals and organizations from any sector or business in the design, implementation and maintenance of structured management systems
Management systems consultancy
Using the experience in defining and evaluating management systems, she helps organizations to create a system built on the specific needs of your sector and integrated into your organizational culture.
1. Analysis and understanding of your requirements, business objectives, regulatory requirements and risks (Context Analysis), carried out through:
• Analysis of the current state of your systems and the context in which your reality operates
• Identification of gaps with respect to the standard, objectives, compliance requirements and industry best practices (Gap Analysis)
• Definition of a project roadmap
2. Design of the management system taking into account the business and governance objectives (System Design)
3. Definition of key policies and procedures for the management system (System Documentation)
4. Definition of an agreed project plan and support in obtaining the commitment from all stakeholders (Top Team Workshops)
5. Implementation and implementation of the management system, through workshops and company training (Implementation Workshops)
6. Initialization of the management system and implementation of the internal audit program with staff training to achieve complete independence (System Auditing)
This process can be applied to all major management systems. Through her experiences, she covers the entire areas of Sustainability, Risk and Performance.
In particular, her management systems implementation and improvement services cover the following systems:
Business Continuity: ISO 22301
Quality Management: ISO 9001
Environment Management: ISO 14001
Occupational Health & Safety Management: BS OHSAS 18001
Integrated Management Systems: IMS, PAS 99
Food Safety Systems BRC Food and IFS Food Standard
Energy Management: ISO 50001
Events Management: ISO 20121
Enterprise Risk Management: ISO 31000
As an integral part of the management systems, her consulting offers support in the definition and application of the regulatory requirements associated with the systems (for example GDPR Reg. n. 2016/679, Model 231, Legislative Decree 81/08, etc.).